The information below applies to visitors to our site.
Responsible for data processing in accordance with Art.4 (7) of the GDPR:
In accordance with law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified by law n ° 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 relating to the protection of personal data, and the General Regulation of the European Union on Data Protection (RGPD ), the person responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data on the website www.celsiusenergy.com, is the company Celsius, domiciled at 1 Rue Henri Becquerel – 92140 Clamart– France. Email: email@example.com
Contact with the data protection officer:
For any questions concerning the protection of your personal data on the website www.celsiusenergy.com, you can contact our data protection officer via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of your personal data:
The personal data that can be collected on the Site are the following:
- Contact form of the data protection officer: your names, first names, e-mail address and position or position are recorded, as well as the data you enter in the free text area. This information is necessary in order to communicate with the data protection officer; this collection is therefore compulsory to access the service.
- “Contact and recruitment” form: your names, first names, e-mail address and the data you provide in the free text area are recorded. Celsius uses this personal data to contact you and / or process your request. This collection is therefore mandatory to access the service.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data:
We collect and process your personal data on the basis of your consent, in accordance with art. 6 (1a) of the GDPR. If the processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Celsius is subject, the legal basis is art. 6 (1 c) of the GDPR. Duration of storage of personal data: Your personal information is kept for the time necessary to process your request unless:
- you exercise, under the conditions set out in point 7, one of the rights recognized by the regulations in force;
- a longer storage period is authorized or imposed by virtue of a legal or regulatory provision.
Personal data protection measures:
It is recalled that the transmission of personal data online does not exclude the possibility of an attack or illicit access to personal data. However, and throughout the period of conservation of the personal data mentioned above, Celsius implements the organizational, software, legal, technical and physical means capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their damage, erasure or access by unauthorized third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to Celsius employees and agents, empowered by virtue of their functions and bound by a confidentiality obligation.
However, the data collected may possibly be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for the execution of the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services, as well as the proper management of the relationship with you, without your having need to give your permission. It is specified that, within the framework of the performance of their services, the subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the regulations in force. Apart from the cases set out above, Celsius undertakes not to sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless forced to do so for a legitimate reason ( legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of the defense, etc.).
In the event that the Site Visitor is redirected to another website which is not operated by Celsius, or uses the services of third parties (for example during a payment process), this Charter will not apply .
Rights of the visitor:
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, you have the following rights:
- update or delete your data;
- exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concerns you;
- request that your data be updated, if it is inaccurate;
- request the portability or deletion of your data;
- request the deletion of your data;
- request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data.
These various rights are to be exercised directly on the form present above in point 2 of this Charter, either by post to the following address: Celsius, Data Protection Officer, 1 Rue Henri Becquerel
92140 Clamart; either by email to the following address: email@example.com
For security reasons and in order to avoid any fraudulent request, you may be asked for proof of identity. Your proof will be immediately destroyed once the request has been processed.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (National Commission for Data Protection) if you wish, relating to the data processing carried out.